Broadway Babies

Greetings Pie Lovers!  Strawberry filled tartlets for all in apologies for our long absence...

Now for some BIG BIG NEWS.  Our beloveds may be headed for Broadway !!!


Just warning you, if this happens there will be MAYHEM and CHAOS and much PIE FILLED BLISS round these parts here.

Also, the Pie Ho's (Barb and Ang) are SO DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THERE, you better believe it!  We'll be on that show like Bees on Honey!
Bzzz.


In honor of this fabulous scrap of maybe, possibly, might just gonna happen (please blessed Mary and all that is holy), news...who's up for a Chuck-inspired sew/thrift along?  I was thinking we could tackle it one outfit at a time...Pie Ho Barb or I will throw out a gorgeous Chuck ensemble, and you are free to come up with your interpretations!

Something like one of these, perhaps, to start...



What say you Piehole Worker Bees?

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Heck yes to a sew-along!

Rachel-Lou said...

ooooohhhh hell yes!!!

*imagine this being said in Emersons voice*

Wendy said...

A chuck sew along !!!! Count me in!!

Moxie Tonic said...

Naturally I am in! Already have a few ideas buzzing around in my head ;)

Allison Luallen said...

I would LOVE to thrift-along one of Chuck's outfits!

sorbetsurprise said...

I am with you!