The Honey House

No worries, Once Upon a Pie has not closed it's doors - things have just been rather busy for this pie ho! Hope to have some new outfit posts up soon, but in the mean time I had to share one of the Birthday gifts I just received from my best friend:
A bee lotion bar from Honey House Naturals. The packaging has me swooning; looks like it could have come straight from Betty's Bee's! 
On top of that, it smells lovely and feels divine. This stuff is going to save my hands this winter. 

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad you liked the bee stuff! I thought of you immediately when I saw the packaging.

That stuff is the only thing that keeps the webs of my fingers from cracking in the winter. Srsly it is the best I've ever tried!

angie.a said...

I love our little spot on the internets. If I need a pick me up I just trot over here and it makes me smile. :)